Thursday, October 09, 2008

Off to the National Youth Worker's Convention


Ah...the National Youth Worker's Convention....good times. I can't wait!


and I am very tired. I am looking forward to the rest and I'll be channeling my inner Yac.


It'll be great to be back in Northern California and good to see some old friends and reconnect with others I haven't seen in a long time. I grew up in San Jose so it's a bit of a home coming for me in a lot of ways.


And it'll be great to finally catch a 49ers game...even if they lose to Philly. On Monday night I'm hoping to see my brother too, who just recently moved from Wichita to a better situation...I hope.


If you want to get together, leave a comment!


I'm already pumped to see Adam again, catch up with my old youth group buddy and current fantasy baseball/football opponant Dan, grab a drink with Jay, and meeting Jesse in the bookstore.


Although I'm still waiting to meet McNutt at this thing sometime and I will have to wait another year to make things right with Boston's biggest fan, Len.


Looking forward to another incredible year!

1 comment:

Dan Rosch said...

Why do you want to see me?