Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Inside the world of middle schoolers

On Sunday one of my 7th graders handed me a disk and said it was full of a bunch of funny videos and a game. We use funny videos nearly every week as students gather together so I was pumped that a student would take time out to burn some videos for me to check out. And it gives me insight into their world, which is always a plus.

Included on this disk:

A video of dancing russians

3 episodes of "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog" whose trailer can be found here.

A pirated copy of what must be Microsoft's worst video game ever, called "Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing." I guess many people consider it to be the WORST video game ever made. The video review on Gamespot was so bad the guy just sits there shaking his head the whole time and decides to end his life after playing the game.

And last but not least, this video gem from the 80's about anti-piracy.

No comments: