Monday, October 20, 2008

A new day for 49er fans

Wow! Mike Nolan the coach of the 49ers was fired today and replaced with Mike Singletary. Wow. Dude, that is so bittersweet. I really like Nolan's style but have grown SO weary of the 49ers grand "suck-itude." It's been hard to be a 49ers fan...and I'm barely holding on to my child hood memories.

Last night Jen and I were watching the Bucs beat up on the Seahawks and Jeff Garcia was having an awesome game. I sat there thinking, "If we actually kept Jeff Garcia throughout all these years, instead of getting rid of him when we did, we'd actually probably have a pretty good team and might even be a contender!" I mean, imagine if they had used thier #1 draft pick on soemone else? You can't tell me they wouldn't have saved more money with Garcia than they have spent on Smith.

Dang! Finally some upside to the 49ers. Now, if only they would broadcast thier games in Kansas...

No comments: