Friday, November 28, 2008

A short list of what I'm thankful for

An amazing and talented wife who now has nearly Ten thousand copies of her two books. (Becoming a Young Woman of God has 6,600 copies alone!)

Seeing our books on display at YS.

Hearing stories of how helpful the books have been.

Having the opportunity to minister to middle school students!

My sweet daughter Ciera who amazes me every day.

My sweet boy Noah who is one of my best buddies and is a mean wrestler and such a good brother.

Little buggy...Charis...my gift of grace.

Jeff, Bill, and Jesse and thier families

Good night! This list is already getting long. there are SO many things to be thankful. Especially when I consider that homeless folks sleep outside of our church...it's just a gift to have food, shelter, clothes, and an automobile.

I feel so rich.

2 comments:

Len said...

Very cool. No pic of the display? Hope all is well.

Ken said...

ha...no...we do have a couple. I'll have to put something up there. I just feel kinda wierd about it.

thanks for checking in bro.