Friday, November 14, 2008

Cool Post about Becoming from Marko

Honestly you could not ask for a better plug than the one I received today from Marko's blog. A couple weeks ago he had told me that he was using the Becoming a Young Man of God book with his 6th grade guys and when I read his tweet about having a great small group on Wednesday night, I had secretly hoped that the book had something to do with it.

Then I got a message from my friend Andrea yesterday that Marko had said something about the book on his blog.

However, the coolest thing about the post was that he wasn't trying to sell the book! He just walks through the experience with his guys and what he taught and how it connected. The book is more of an aside.

totally cool. I'm humbled. Thanks Marko.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lesson that Marko is talking about is my favorite for sure. It is really good stuff. Thanks for giving me the chance to minister to middle school kids with you.

Michael Gardner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Gardner said...

Great lesson. You are planting seeds that will grow in the lives of many parents, youth coaches, and parents. You are one of my heroes. (spelling correction - hate it when my mind works faster than my fingers!)