Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Monday night fun

I totally wish we had espn. wish we could have seen the 49ers/Cardinals game. wish I could have seen the kick off return for a touchdown. and glad I didn't spend three hours of getting my hopes up only to have them dashed because of poor clock management. the niners.....man, it's hard to be a fan.
instead of watching the game, we went to Noah's first ever basketball game! last week a buddy of his called up and his team needed one more kid to play. Noah didn't have any desire and has never really played. We told him to sleep on it. the next day he was so excited! while he was at school I found out it's gonna cost $120! yikes! I told that to Jen and she said, "It's too late. He came home saying all he could think about was playing basketball!" eh eh eh.
so he had one practice last week. before that we were in the driveway going over double dribbling and getting ANY idea of how to play. Yesterday was the first game of the preseason tournament. And Noah scored half our team's points! That's right! the score was 33-4! (we had the four.) and Noah didn't actually score the points.
what happenned was that one of the kids on the other team scored a basket in the wrong goal. I was running the scoreboard and the score keeper was right next to me. he said, "Who was closest to the ball? What's your son's number? We'll give it to him." eh eh eh.

No comments: