Friday, May 08, 2009

Welcome to the new blog!

My friend Kirk has been on me for years about this and now my friend Adam has suggested it as well. This blog is moving to http://www.kenrawson.com/. I think this will be an automatic change, but I can't be certain.

So why the change? Well, as fun as it is to be affiliated with the King, it doesn't give a consistent or clear message about me. My foray with Elvis is a fun story, and lots of people know my interest with him. But if someone is trying to find out more about me from one of my books, or a comment I make on another blog, facebook, twitter, etc. then the keniselvis thing is kind of...I dunno...not clear.

My hope is that this blog will be able to add to the important conversations of middle school ministry and theology, with bits and pieces from what's going on in my family, and that it will ultimately direct us to a greater love for Jesus and his church.

Thanks for being part of my journey!

2 comments:

steve said...

Hey Kenny! Cool youth group game, Bigger or Better! That brings back fun and funny memories.

adam mclane said...

I like it. Well done :)