Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend of Giants Games



This weekend was a blast! Got to take Ciera and Noah to thier first Giants games ever! Wish they could have won! Man that was terrible. But being at the game with my fam, few things are better than that.

Sooooo much to blog about...but here are the highlights and here's a link to the best of the photos.




~First game with Ciera and Noah. We had nosebleed seats. but a season ticket holder let us have his tix 17 rows above the Giants' dugout. Best seats I've ever had!

~Our whole family going to Sunday's game, all decked out in Giants' gear. Lots more Giants' fans at the game than I expected.

~Getting to wear the jersey I bought with fantasy baseball winnings finally. I intentionally bought it to small as motivation to lose weight. I'm still too big but it worked out okay. And the nods from other Giants' fans and comments from Royals' fans made it so worthwhile.




~Seeing Lincecum, the Giants' phenom, warm up and pitch on Sunday. Can't believe the Giant's blew a 7 run lead. no. I do belive it. I got some sweet action shots of his wind up.





~Teaching Ciera how to score a baseball game. She did awesome! she kept it going through 6 innings! The game, btw, lasted more than 4 hours. We were still in the 6th inning after 3 hours. I have so many memories of going to Giants' games with my dad and he ALWAYS kept score and he taught me how to as well. Very meaningful.




~My buddy Jesse told me the Royal's had a new scoreboard. I had no idea how amazing it was. blew me away. totally hi def. This pic looks like it's a video game. the screen was crystal clear and the images were HUGE. There are more pics of the scoreboard via the link above.

~Texting Jeff, Jesse, and Bill during the game while they were watching it back home. So fun. Man, I miss hanging out.

No comments: