Tuesday, April 01, 2008

YS Loser UPDATE: Marko takes the lead

Well, so much for that competition...eh eh eh.

I am now in 5th place, a change from 6th, after losing 4.6 lbs (I only reported losing 4). Jen is still in third.

Marko has now taken first place and the dude, who was so untouchable, is now in third. The dude who was in first for soooooo long had been fasting through lent, is my guess. I read somewhere that he was fasting. Now that lent is over....I"m guessing he's gaining back his water weight.

My friend Rob lost 50 lbs by going on a 40 day fast. He also gained it ALL back within a couple months. Some of the first things he did was polish off bags of candy. I wrote Steve, the guy who lost his place, and just enouraged him to not lose his mindset or his momentum over gaining water back.

1 comment:

Dan Rosch said...

I don't think it's fair he hired a trainer though.