Thursday, April 24, 2008

Some fun news





Well...it's time I finally blogged about this since we've already been outed by Sean and Kirk.

Jen and I have four books being published by Youth Specialties! It's a really fun story that I'll have to blog about some time.

Jen’s books are called “Becoming a Young Woman of God” and “Living as a Young Woman of God.” Mine are called “Becoming a Young Man of God” and “Living as a Young Man of God.” All four books are set up as 8 weeks of Bible Studies for middle school guys and girls.

The official release date isn't until May 8th, but I’ve already had a couple of you call me to say you saw them at your local Christian Book Retailer and also at Willow Creek’s SHIFT conference. They are also available online at YouthSpecialties.com, Amazon.com, BN.com, and ChristianBook.com.

Jen and I would love to get these books into the hands of as many youth workers as possible and we need your help!

Send me an email to "keniselvis" at "hotmail.com" and I'll send you the first chapter of each book and a humble request to blog about them or write a review on amazon.com.

Thanks for your encouragement, prayers, and support!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That's awesome! Congrats! I'll have to check them out. Sned me the chapters; I'd love to blog about them!

Ken said...

done!

Diane Davis said...

little kenny is published!??!!. that is so cool. i'd love to hear the story of how it came about. i recall using a lot of youth specialities stuff at central that was quality. i have quite a few PCC friends in ministry, so send me the stuff and i'll pass it on to them.

congrats!

Ken said...

"Little Kenny" eh eh eh

I'll do that!!!

Len said...

Give me a day or two my friend. It's on my to-do list. :-)

Ken said...

thanks Len!