Monday, March 10, 2008

Pre-YS Biggest loser update

after only losing 3 lbs last week, I lost 6 lbs this week. That is a HUGE loss for how long I have been losing. I now weigh only 245 lbs (ha! only! I still have 50+ pounds to go!).

I can't wait for the standings to come out! I guarantee I'll be back in the top 10 after being out of it last week. That and, I actually weigh 244.4 lbs, so that gives me a .6 jumpstart on this week! eh eh eh

sidebar: I can't even remember when I weighed 245 lbs! That, AND I'm only 15 lbs away from my Play It Again Sport's Biggest Loser competition goal! And I still have more than 3 weeks to go with that!!!!

2 comments:

Diane Davis said...

six pounds in a week! holy cow.. that is great. :) keep up the good work... i need some inspiration in this area too!

Ken said...

thanks Diane!