Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lack of Blogging

So I’m blogging a ton at the wichitasbiggestloser site.  Hardly anything here.  And I thought this morning, “Man, I’m blogging a ton and really enjoying sharing my journey of weight loss and what I’m doing.  So, I’ll blog a ton about the transformation of my body, but what about the transformation of my soul?

Paul says that physical exercise is good.  But working our souls is for eternity.  And the fact is, I don’t have much to share.  The transformation of my soul has really taken a back seat.  Isn’t that sad.  I’m so delussioned.  But here is to a renewed effort to continue keeping my soul healthy, fresh, and alive and blogging about it here.

Next, I’ll have to blog about what some of my fellow youth workers shared yesterday about their theology of war.

 

No comments: