Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My dad and the Wii

My mom and dad spent part of a week with us last week and what an awesome time it was.  So great to see them and spend time together and for my kids to get to know them.  We don’t get to see them nearly enough.  Although we’ll be heading down to their place in Rio Rancho, NM for thanksgiving.  Should be really cool.

 

One thing that blew me away was how much my dad LOVED the Wii!  He played a couple nights till 2 a.m.!  It was a fun way for Noah to connect with him and fun for all of us to do together. 

 

Man, when you have 75 year old people playing 4 hours a day, bowling, tennis, golf, and baseball…you have got some kind of amazing product!

 

1 comment:

Laura said...

i am recalling how much i loved your family back when we all were at ccc!
we love our wii too.
the next time you come through our neck of the woods you are more than welcome to come play.