Sunday, November 18, 2007

YS day 2

Started the day with a seminar about powerpoint which was so helpful. My buddy Phil knows my hisory of graphic design and when we were in Nashvile he gained so much from the workshop so that I didn't want to miss it and wasnt' dissappointed.

The next general session was with Phyllis Tickle (sp) and she was great. No wonder my SP really loves her stuff. I hope I'm still with it at 74 years old. I was scraping the bottom of the barrell (it seemed like) to keep up with her. Really really good stuff. A lot of emergent stuff and history.

Went to see Les and he talked me into staying for his seminar on creativity.

The last general session was Louie Giglio and I was so tired that I had a hard time really paying attention. His message was about how we can trust God even when things are hitting the fan. It was a good word and an intriguing story, I was just way zapped.

Bob, Nicole, Jen and I had a lot of laughs at the late night comedy.

and so ended a long day 2

No comments: